TOUR AGENT SERVICES

We assist you in making arrangements concerning the selected Tour as specified in your itinerary for the Tour Cost. We obtain the services of third party providers for you such as transportation services, guide services, and hospitality services. We use our best efforts to provide you with the services of industry standards currently available in the market for the similar price. Any services not expressly specified will result in an extra cost.
“Initial Deposit” refers to 20% of the Tour Cost. “Final Payment” refers to remaining 80% payment of the Tour Cost and 100% train ticket price. The initial payment shall be made in advance to confirm your booking. You shall pay the Final Payment on your arrival in Tibet. Failure to pay the Final Payment will result in the cancellation of your booking.
We always follow the scheduled Itinerary and perform our obligations under this Agreement. If there are any changes in the weather conditions, road conditions or political situation, that may make the journey unsafe or uncomfortable, we reserve the right to make necessary changes to Itinerary.

MODIFICATION POLICY

We entertain your requests for changes in selected cases; provided that requests are made before 30 days of the Tour Date i.e. within Grace Period. Most programs allow travel changes that affect destination or departure date, program extensions, and the like. Any changes made in less than 30 days from Tour Date, you will be liable to pay for the costs, expenses and charges that we incur due to third party fees such as hotels, transportation services and the costs incurred in the transfer of payments to such third parties such as PayPal, bank transfers charges etc. In addition to the foregoing provisions, you will be liable to pay $20 if your changed plan requires any changes in permits. The permit requirements may not allow subsequent changes in all cases.

RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY

You are encouraged to plan and book your Tour at least 30 days in advance. At the time of booking a Tour, you must make an Initial Deposit which is an amount equal to twenty percent (20%) of the Tour Cost at least thirty (30) days prior to the Tour Date (“Initial Deposit”). Subject to the cancellation costs specified here-under, you may cancel your booking for the Tour. In case you notify us before thirty (30) days of the Tour Date (“Grace Period”), you will be liable to pay us for out of pocket expenses incurred by us in making funds transfer charges and processing your cancellation requests in addition to USD 50 cancellation fee. Once the Grace Period expires, you will be charged an amount equaled to twenty percent (20%) of the Tour Price. The amount of money so collected will be applied to cover expenses incurred in making arrangements for the Tour. The train ticket cancellation fee is fifty percent (50%) of the ticket price.

VISA, PERMIT AND OTHER DOCUMENTATIONS

A valid passport is required to travel in Tibet. For people of many nationalities Chinese visa is also required. You are responsible to obtain a valid visa from the concerned Chinese Embassy and pay the applicable fee. You must provide us with the legible copies of your passport pages and valid Chinese visa when it is necessary at least thirty (30) days prior to the Tour Date for securing Tibet travel permit for you.

TRAVEL INSURANCE

We don’t provide travel insurance, therefore, the client is encouraged to obtain travel insurance from your home country with the minimum recommended medical, evacuation, and repatriation coverage covering all applicable dates forming the Tour and this insurance should cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses. The cost of the Tour does not include any insurance coverage.

LOCAL TRADITIONS, BELIEF SYSTEMS AND CUSTOMS

You are requested to respect the local traditions, religions, beliefs and custom while visiting the local places constituting Itinerary. You must not show behavior or conduct or give comments that are discriminatory, prejudicial, unethical, outrageous, abusive, inflammatory, immoral, unlawful, offensive or obscene. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any demands, suits, damages, losses, costs or expenses arising from such behavior, conduct or comments.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS

You are responsible for assessing your own suitability and capability to participate in the Tour or engage in any activities or expose to the environment or weather conditions during the Tour. You should consult your physician, at your own expense, regarding your fitness for taking part in the Tour. We recommend you to seek your healthcare provider’s advice regarding necessary or advisable vaccinations, medical precautions, or other medical concerns regarding your participation in the Tour.  We don’t provide any medical advice or healthcare facilities.

  • Save