10 Days Easy Acclimatizing Lhasa to Everest Base Camp
This ten days tour to Mount Everest allows easy acclimatizing. It is one of the most popular Everest tours in Tibet. We start in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. After that we will head to the Everest through Yamdrok Lake, Gyantse and Shigatse. Finally, we will reach Everest, where we spend one night in a tent camp.
10 Days Easy Acclimatizing Nyingchi to EBC
Great tour for easy acclimatizing before visiting Mount Everest. We start in Nyingchi, at just below 3,000 meters, and then gradually travel to higher areas. First, we will visit Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. After that we will head to the Everest through Yamdrok Lake, Gyantse and Shigatse. Finally, we will reach Everest, where we spend one night in a tent camp.
7 Days Nepal Border to Lhasa via the EBC
This Everest tour connects two capitals – Lhasa and Kathmandu. We begin our journey at the border between Nepal and Tibet. We meet in the heart of the Himalayan range and drive to the Mount Everest. After spending a night there, we will continue driving North, towards Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
9 Days Everest Base Camp and Namtso Lake
This tour to Everest takes you to the stunning places of Central and Northern Tibet. If you like to explore nature’s greatest creations, you will love it. We visit Yamdrok Lake, Karola Glaciers, Mount Everest and Namtso Lake.
- Why Visit Tibet: 7 Reasons to Travel to The Roof of The World November 8, 2019
- 17 Travel Gadgets for Your Next Trip May 20, 2019
- Travel to Tibet and Nepal: Essential Guide to Planning Your Adventure April 29, 2019
- Yamdrok Lake or Namtso Lake: which lake to visit in Tibet March 16, 2019
- Traveling to Tibet becomes easier in 2019 February 28, 2019
- Will Everest Base Camp in Tibet be closed for tourists in 2019? February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons to Travel to Tibet in Winter December 18, 2018
- Best Trekking Season in Tibet November 9, 2018
- 7 Tips for Altitude Sickness Prevention October 19, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Travel to Tibet by Train October 1, 2018