17 Days Western Tibet Tour: Kailash and Guge Kingdom
This seventeen days tour will take you from Lhasa – the heart of Tibet, to the most remote areas of Western Tibet. You will travel to Gyantse and Shigatse via the Yamdrok lake and Karola glaciers, spend a night by the Everest, trek for three days around Mount Kailash. It is a truly once in a lifetime adventure.
14 Days Tour: From Lhasa to Everest, Mount Kailash and Nepal Border
The fourteen days tour starts in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. From there we drive towards Everest through Gyantse and Shigatse, making stops along the way. We spend a night by the Everest before heading further West to the Mount Kailash. After three days trekking around Kailash, we drive to Tibet-Nepal border. From there you will continue your journey to Nepal.
20 Days Tour: The Beauty in The Wilderness of Western Tibet
This tour offers an ultimate adventure in Western and Northern Tibet. We start, as most of our other tours, in Lhasa and travel through Central Tibet towards Mount Everest. From there, we continue our journey driving to the West. We spend three days trekking the sacred kora around Mount Kailash. After leaving Kailash, we head West to the Guge Kingdom. After that we return to Lhasa via the Northern Route.
Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery
Gyantse: Pelkor Chode, Kumbum Stupa, Yamdrok Lake, Karola Glaciers
Everest: Rongbuk Meditation cave
Guge: Tholing, Tsaparang, Clay Forest, Sutlej River, Pangong Lake
Northern Tibet: lakes, grasslands, nomadic villages, Namtso Lake
12 Days Lhasa to Mount Kailash without Trekking
This tour takes you through the Central Tibet, via Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse and Mount Everest to the sacred Mountain Kailash. We pay a visit to Mount Kailash, and return to Lhasa. The tour is suited for those who don’t want to trek around the mountain. It is also a good option for out of season time of the year, when heavy snowfall can block the path and most of the guesthouses are not operating.
- Why Visit Tibet: 7 Reasons to Travel to The Roof of The World November 8, 2019
- 17 Travel Gadgets for Your Next Trip May 20, 2019
- Travel to Tibet and Nepal: Essential Guide to Planning Your Adventure April 29, 2019
- Yamdrok Lake or Namtso Lake: which lake to visit in Tibet March 16, 2019
- Traveling to Tibet becomes easier in 2019 February 28, 2019
- Will Everest Base Camp in Tibet be closed for tourists in 2019? February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons to Travel to Tibet in Winter December 18, 2018
- Best Trekking Season in Tibet November 9, 2018
- 7 Tips for Altitude Sickness Prevention October 19, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Travel to Tibet by Train October 1, 2018